There’s not a lot to see yet, we’re just getting started. But feel free to head over to the new store and check it out.
If you haven’t guessed from the video, Here’s the First of many products to come, the Latex Gauntlet:
Here’s a little bit of information:
– Fully conforming mesh attachment; moves and bends naturally.
– Multiple Integrated Texture Zones.
– Low PE (prim equivalance) rating, easy on the framerates.
– High detail level, gorgeous.
– Low script load (1 script, can’t get much lower than that ;p )
– Control every aspect of Appearance, via the Aspect HUD.
– HUD can be loaned to a friend so they can help you set your look!
– HUD supports custom positioning and can be worn on *any* HUD attach point!
– Authentic latex look via ReaLatex ™.
This item is more of an accessory rather than a full-fledged ensemble, but my debut product had to be delayed while LL fixes some annoying mesh bugs. Don’t fret, it hasn’t be abandoned. In the meantime I’ll continue to work out new and interesting Mesh items for your selection.