Well, I spent the last days working on cleanup and UV mapping everything before I mirror the straps over. It took a bit of work, and some trial and error, but I got things into a decent shape. Here’s where the Harness is at now:
There is sill some modeling to do. I need to clean up some of the ring areas where mirrored straps meet, add some buckles in some key areas, and a few other details (D-rings, Locks).
Then it will be time to move on to the actual texturing. I don’t use Blender for that, I use Photoshop as it has a better set of tools.
I won’t be doing regular updates as I have been, I will probably scatter a post or two in showing the texturing as it progresses. Then it will be scripting time, and finally release!
So I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing some of the creative process. I know I’ve enjoyed showing everyone. 🙂