Hello again. 🙂 Just figured I would drop a note, I’m making decent progress on the Harness scripting, the low-level functions are complete, I’m now concentrating on the HUD’s user interface.
After a lot of thought, I decided to go with HTML on a prim. It offers a lot of advantages, the majority of people should have the capability in their viewer by now, and I can’t really see doing it as nice, or as functional, any other way.
I will still have a dialog menu and possibly chat commands available for those who don’t have PrimTML (I’m coining a new phrase 😛 ) capability. But it probably won’t be as pretty as I would like. The project is just too ambitious for those old technologies.
I’ll try to get some demo screenshots as things progress. I’m making a conscious effort to *not* go crazy and try to add everything I want to right now, because it would take forever if I did that. “Just the basics. Can always add it later.” I keep saying. But it’s really hard. I love packing in features. Never fear though, the time for release is drawing near.