This update fixes some issues discovered with the operation of the FLEX Control HUD after the initial release. Most of these aren’t too serious or only occur in specific situations, but Updating is recommended.
Version 1.01 ——–
- Fixed an issue where the HUD loses selected Restraint info when Minimized, starts having “Can’t use llRegionSayTo() on channel 0” errors.
- Fixed a Script error that was produced when using the safeword when the item wasn’t locked.
- Fixed an issue with the Msg-Serv IM service.
- Passing a HUD in dialog mode between avatars caused it to become unresponsive. Fixed.
- The HUD would stay in Dialog mode if handed to another avatar that way, possibly depriving them of the rich Media experience! Fixed.
- Adjusted the HUD minimize landing zones (off-screen for 4:3 ratio screens)
The update can be retrieved from the Main Store. Instructions on how to check are located in the update area. For my Loyal Dari’s Haus customers, there’s one thing different from the procedure I used to use, Updates can now be done while wearing the item, rezzing isn’t necessary. But, I strongly urge you to detach the item after updating, and waiting 30 seconds, to be sure the changes are saved to the database. Enjoy 🙂