This update fixes some issues discovered with the operation of the Gauntlets’ Aspect HUD as well as updates the Gauntlets themselves. Some changes to the UV mapping was done to facilitate the NEW textures on the arm surface.
Version 1.01 ——–
- Added New arm body textures, (Dark and Light) to match the Harness.
- Added “Last Color” display for using the same color across different zones.
- Fixed a bug where the HUD would position badly if worn while already minimized.
- Adjusted the HUD minimize landing zones (off screen for 4:3 ratio screens)
- Changed the Alpha/color delay for the mesh coloring bug workaround. Delay wasn’t sufficient for all viewers.
- Added the ability to change the Shine and Brightness of the buckles and Zip Pull.
The update can be retrieved from the Main Store. Instructions on how to check are located in the update area. Because this update affects both the HUD *and* the Gauntlet pieces in very invasive ways, the Update is in 2 parts, and the update does require the items be rezzed. The update should lead you through the stages step-by-step, but feel free to contact me if you have issues. Enjoy