Version 1.02 ——–
- Added support for Timelocks on items.
- Fixed a problem with the ..Back button not working on the Leash length menu.
- Corrected an issue with owner selection and very long names.
- Added Time Left display to “Status”.
- Fixed an improper reference to who was unlocking or unleashing a restraint.
- Corrected a problem where “Ignoring” a menu while on a submenu made a subsequent main menu action act like an invalid submenu click.
- “Status” now displays Who has locked/leashed the active restraint.
- Fixed an issue where Owners recently added weren’t put on the TP exception list until after the sub relogged.
- Corrected an issue with the “Lightness” theme which caused it to have scroll bars on some displays.
- Reduced detected avatars for owner assignment to 8. More leads to http_response() MAX_LENGTH overflow.
- Enhanced update notification functions for future updates.
The update can be retrieved from the Main Store. Instructions on how to check are located in the update area. Updates can be done while wearing the item, rezzing isn’t necessary. But, I strongly urge you to detach the item after updating, and waiting 30 seconds, to be sure the changes are saved to the database. Enjoy 🙂