Right on the heels of the FLEX HUD Update, the companion update for the Harness. This is the second half of the Timelock update to the Harness. You need both halves to use the Timelock. 🙂
Version 1.01 ——–
- Changed the Alpha/color delay for the mesh coloring bug workaround. Delay wasn’t sufficient for all viewers.
- Removing an owner didn’t properly release any leashing they had in place. Fixed.
- Corrected a problem where chaining to the front ring, and then to the back ring, (or vice versa) could sometimes lead to having two chains visible.
- Added a Timelock. You or your owners can now specify a time period for the harness to automatically unlock.
- Added support for automated version checking.
Aspect HUD —
- Fixed a bug where the Aspect HUD would position badly if worn while already minimized.
- Adjusted the Aspect HUD minimize landing zones (off-screen for 4:3 ratio screens)
Please Note: in order to use the Timelock feature, both the Harness *and* the FLEX HUD must be at the latest version!
Also, know that you can update while locked, even with RLV. All settings (owner list, locked/locked by, etc) are preserved and restored after updating. No muss-no fuss. 🙂
As always the update can be retrieved from the Main Store. Instructions on how to check are located in the update area. Updates can be done while wearing the item, rezzing isn’t necessary. But, I strongly urge you to detach the item after updating, and waiting 30 seconds, to be sure the changes are saved to the database. Enjoy 🙂