Today we have released three major updates. These updates represent several months of work and not only fix many issues reported by my beloved customer base, but add new function and features which will be using in existing and future products. (wink wink).
The items updated today follow after the jump.
- FLEX Control HUD: This update brings the HUD up to Version 1.03
- FLEX Clicker Interface: This update brings the Clicker up to Version 1.03
- Harness (all versions): This update brings the Harness up to Version 1.03
As always the update can be retrieved from the Main Store. Instructions on how to check are located in the update area. Updates can be done while wearing the item, rezzing isn’t necessary. But, I strongly urge you to detach the item after updating, and waiting 30 seconds, to be sure the changes are saved to the database.
Also, know that you can update while locked, even with RLV. All settings (owner list, locked/locked by, etc) are preserved and restored after updating. No muss-no fuss. 🙂
So what’s new? Here’s all the fun:
FLEX HUD, CLICKER:
- The HUD will now remember it’s Minimized position. Feel free to put it where you like.
- Improved ‘missing target’ detection. The hud should better acknowledge when someone goes offline, TPs away, or the target changes channel to avoid conflicts. Will prompt to rescan.
- Reworked the timing of Owner Adding dialogs to prevent a race condition.
- Fixed an issue that allowed adding an owner more than once.
- Now handle the possibility of discounting all potential owners if already on the owners list.
- Pre-locked restraints are now set to the person setting a timelock as they should be.
- Chat commands are now properly ignored when no restraint is chosen via the HUD.
- Fixed an issue with owner removal and very long names.
- Eliminated a 2 second delay that worked its way into issued commands. HUD should seem a lot snappier.
- Sub can now self-Post and it won’t be removable while a timelock is active.
- Added Support for Upcoming Restraints and features.
== Media Mode
- Fixed an issue where a ‘ghost’ item would appear on someone’s hud if they were removed from an item while viewing its controls.
- Added a check to prevent duplicate items showing up in the selection list (the duplicate harness issue).
- Fixed some bad text formatting.
- Fixed an issue with Timelocks. The dialog now Adds time instead of setting an absolute time, to be consistent with other modes.
- Owners are now properly added to the TP Exception list when First Added with the Media HUD.
- Now better handle the display of very long names on the control panel.
== Dialog Mode
- Fixed an issue where no Scan button was given after having been removed from a restraint.
- Added a rescan button to the Item selection menu.
- Made the HUD and Clicker co-exist a little more gracefully. (but still not recommended you use both at once).
- Fixed remenuing when deleting owners.
- Restricted clicker to pinging items the wearer owns.
- Fixed an issue where the menu builder could overflow the dialog and produce script errors.
- Corrected a problem with public access and RLV restriction enforcement.
- Now clears locks, leashes and other restrictions off the harness on ownership transfer.
- Modified Owner List management communication protocol.
- Leash now orients wearer if RLV enabled.
- Leash is now cleared if enabled when a timelock ends.
- Safeword now completely clears the RLV restriction list.
HARNESS ASPECT HUD:
- Fixed the problem with others using the Aspect HUD. Now the Aspect HUD is restricted to use by the Harness wearer, and any Owners set on the harness. If someone is not an Owner, the Aspect HUD will not function for them.
- Removed a line sometimes visible when the HUD is minimized.
- The HUD will now save its minimized Position, feel free to put it where you like.
- Added 10 Color presets. Click to use the color. Click the Circular Color Display in the lower right to enter Preset Save mode, then click the preset you want to save the currently selected color to. (or click the Circular Display again to cancel).
- Corrected a problem with the Luminance bar not starting with the existing color displayed when set to a color retrieved from the item itself. (don’t worry if that doesn’t make sense, it just works *right* now, trust me ;P )
- Added the ability to set Glow.
Come and get it 🙂