Vendors are updated, Updater is live, Come and get these updates at your earliest convenience. Enjoy, or read the details below.
Oh! and Happy 100th post to me! 😀
– Added Visibility Mode restrictions to the HUD. When locked, visibility can’t be changed by the wearer.
– Fixed a bug with the Black Latex Texture. Next time Black Latex is selected for the main body, the new texture will be applied.
– Changed the jacket’s behavior when the wearer is in Mouselook. Pressing A/D will now allow turning, whereas before it did not.
– Fixed a problem with some chains attaching to the wrong targets when bound.
– Added necessary support code for new Visibility Control Improvements, which adds Visibility controls on the FLEX HUD (FLEX HUD update required as well).
-Fixed an issue where *non* RLV users weren’t informed about what layer to wear/take off when changing hand visibility.
– Added Visibility Support. Accessed on the Options menu for media mode, or the Misc menu for Dialog mode.
Visibility allows for changing the Hide/Show status of various areas on the item under control, if any exist. The wearer can only change these if unlocked.
== Media Mode
– The Freeze some people get when scanning for restraints, after picking a restraint, or after setting an Owner has been eliminated! All page redirections (which sometimes failed) have been replaced with AJAX page refreshes.
– Stopping Media Mode during some operations, then restarting Media mode, would result in actions being duplicated. This has been fixed.
– Fixed a Stack-Heap crash in the Renderer caused by memory fragmentation.
– Touch Mode control could show up when controlling straitjackets that weren’t updated yet. This has been fixed. The wearer will need to update their jacket so Touch Mode control will function.
– Added Visibility Support. Accessed on the Options menu for media mode, or the Misc menu for Dialog mode. Visibility allows for changing the Hide/Show status of various areas on the item under control, if any exist. The wearer can only change these if unlocked.
– The MISC menu is now available to owners, whereas before it was not. This gives access to Visibility, TouchMode, Emotes, and other settings, even when in public mode. So be warned!