I’ve been working in partnership with Mija Perfferle as of late, and at last we have released our first joint product, the teasingTUBE:
Packed with a ridiculous # of features, it’s a nice addition to any dungeon.
- Low LI (Land Impact) rating, uses just 6 LI
- Rich texturing and stylish, detailed design. Utilizes Advanced Materials (not required).
- Door open/close control
- Auto Capture, with variable detection range
- Auto Release, with variable release times
- Captive Grace period, allows the released captive to avoid recapture
- Logout detection: timer pauses and recaptures when captive returns
- Large, easy to read Name and Release Time labels
- 3 access modes: (Private, Public, Group)
- Full Appearance control – choose from a wide selection of textures and colors
- Avatar clothing layer removal
- RLV shared item access (attach/detach folders)
- Configurable “Secret Word” – give your captive a chance to escape
- Multiple custom animations
- Avatar position can be adjusted for each animation
- ‘Access holes’ can be adjusted to any avatar height
- All adjustments are permanently saved for each avatar
- Ultra-Low Lag and Low Script count. (3 scripts 192k)
- RLV compatible
And best of all, if you are running an Advanced Materials capable viewer, you can see it in all its Advanced Materials glory.