You may recall this post I made a while back. And if you use the FLEX HUD with any frequency, you know how badly it acts when you try to use the Mouse Scroll Wheel. Well, No more!
Thanks to the help of Firestorm Developer Nicky Dasmijn, The Scroll Wheel bug has been fixed. The fix is currently in the latest Firestorm viewer, released yesterday (4.4.0). And It’s my understanding the fix will also be appearing in the next revision of the Catznip viewer.
If the recent activity on the JIRA I opened last year is any indication, LL will be picking up the fix soon as well. So if your favorite viewer isn’t among those, Point the developers of that viewer to this patch and get it added. 🙂 They should know what to do with it.
Version 1.05 brings several bug-fixes and new functions to support Visibility controls for the Straitjacket and other refinements.
Vendors are updated, Updater is live, Come and get these updates at your earliest convenience. Enjoy, or read the details below.
Oh! and Happy 100th post to me! 😀
… We sometimes have it bad. Let me tell you my story…
Happy upcoming Valentines Day!
I guess judging by the winter storm many are experiencing, the Groundhog must have seen his shadow. But maybe I can take some minds off that for a bit. 🙂
So lets get to it.
Version 1.04 brings several bug-fixes and new functions to support Touch-Mode configuration for an upcoming Straitjacket Release.
Vendors are updated, Updater is live, Come and get these updates at your earliest convenience. 🙂 Enjoy.
Today we have released three major updates. These updates represent several months of work and not only fix many issues reported by my beloved customer base, but add new function and features which will be using in existing and future products. (wink wink).
The items updated today follow after the jump.
It was painful, but It’s finally done:
You can read all the documentation in our newly added Help and Docs Section.
As well I have created this handy compare guide, to decide which is best for you:
Last but not Least, FREE Stuff! As promised, those who purchased the Female Harness previous to the release of the Clicker, get the clicker for free. Head to the Store and click the Scrying Ball to see if you qualify.
IMPORTANT: There is an update to the harness included in the FREE FLEX Clicker box. You must install this update before the clicker will work. Instructions are included. Enjoy! – Dari
Another round of bug fixes and features for you to enjoy. 🙂 This update is a critical first half of the Timelock update to the Harness.
Version 1.02 ——–
- Added support for Timelocks on items.
- Fixed a problem with the ..Back button not working on the Leash length menu.
- Corrected an issue with owner selection and very long names.
- Added Time Left display to “Status”.
- Fixed an improper reference to who was unlocking or unleashing a restraint.
- Corrected a problem where “Ignoring” a menu while on a submenu made a subsequent main menu action act like an invalid submenu click.
- “Status” now displays Who has locked/leashed the active restraint.
- Fixed an issue where Owners recently added weren’t put on the TP exception list until after the sub relogged.
- Corrected an issue with the “Lightness” theme which caused it to have scroll bars on some displays.
- Reduced detected avatars for owner assignment to 8. More leads to http_response() MAX_LENGTH overflow.
- Enhanced update notification functions for future updates.
The update can be retrieved from the Main Store. Instructions on how to check are located in the update area. Updates can be done while wearing the item, rezzing isn’t necessary. But, I strongly urge you to detach the item after updating, and waiting 30 seconds, to be sure the changes are saved to the database. Enjoy 🙂
I figured I should check in a bit as I’ve not really said much since the Harness release and the Vote about what’s going on and what’s coming up.
Overall, things have been going well. Maybe too well. The popularity of the Harness took me somewhat by surprise. It’s a good thing, but it also puts a lot of demands on my time, trying to keep up with customer service, custom fittings, and resolving any issues that inevitably arise. As a result, things have not been progressing at the rate I would like to see.
This update fixes some issues discovered with the operation of the FLEX Control HUD after the initial release. Most of these aren’t too serious or only occur in specific situations, but Updating is recommended.
Version 1.01 ——–
- Fixed an issue where the HUD loses selected Restraint info when Minimized, starts having “Can’t use llRegionSayTo() on channel 0” errors.
- Fixed a Script error that was produced when using the safeword when the item wasn’t locked.
- Fixed an issue with the Msg-Serv IM service.
- Passing a HUD in dialog mode between avatars caused it to become unresponsive. Fixed.
- The HUD would stay in Dialog mode if handed to another avatar that way, possibly depriving them of the rich Media experience! Fixed.
- Adjusted the HUD minimize landing zones (off-screen for 4:3 ratio screens)
The update can be retrieved from the Main Store. Instructions on how to check are located in the update area. For my Loyal Dari’s Haus customers, there’s one thing different from the procedure I used to use, Updates can now be done while wearing the item, rezzing isn’t necessary. But, I strongly urge you to detach the item after updating, and waiting 30 seconds, to be sure the changes are saved to the database. Enjoy 🙂