Version 1.04 brings More Latex Colors, Bug fixes (including the random chain!) and new Touch-Mode setting for the Straitjacket.
For the Harness, just some little bugs squished.
Vendors are updated, Updater is live, Come and get these updates at your earliest convenience. 🙂 Enjoy.
P.S. The fix for the Straitjacket texture turning Latex on Breast Show/Hide, requires one cycle to get synced. So don’t be surprised if it happens *one more time* after updating. You can avoid this by cycling your main body texture once after updating.
Today we have released three major updates. These updates represent several months of work and not only fix many issues reported by my beloved customer base, but add new function and features which will be using in existing and future products. (wink wink).
The items updated today follow after the jump.
After having a lot of positive feedback on the Female version, and having quite a number of requests for making the harness fit the male shape, I have done so. 🙂
Available in select locations now. 🙂
All the features of the Standard Harness, but specially fitted to the Blue Galaxian line of Mesh Avatars from Blue Galaxy.
This special Edition is only available at the main store, and on the SL Marketplace.
Right on the heels of the FLEX HUD Update, the companion update for the Harness. This is the second half of the Timelock update to the Harness. You need both halves to use the Timelock. 🙂
Version 1.01 ——–
- Changed the Alpha/color delay for the mesh coloring bug workaround. Delay wasn’t sufficient for all viewers.
- Removing an owner didn’t properly release any leashing they had in place. Fixed.
- Corrected a problem where chaining to the front ring, and then to the back ring, (or vice versa) could sometimes lead to having two chains visible.
- Added a Timelock. You or your owners can now specify a time period for the harness to automatically unlock.
- Added support for automated version checking.
Aspect HUD —
- Fixed a bug where the Aspect HUD would position badly if worn while already minimized.
- Adjusted the Aspect HUD minimize landing zones (off-screen for 4:3 ratio screens)
Please Note: in order to use the Timelock feature, both the Harness *and* the FLEX HUD must be at the latest version!
Also, know that you can update while locked, even with RLV. All settings (owner list, locked/locked by, etc) are preserved and restored after updating. No muss-no fuss. 🙂
As always the update can be retrieved from the Main Store. Instructions on how to check are located in the update area. Updates can be done while wearing the item, rezzing isn’t necessary. But, I strongly urge you to detach the item after updating, and waiting 30 seconds, to be sure the changes are saved to the database. Enjoy 🙂
After all the blood, sweat, tears, It’s out!
You can read all the documentation in our newly added Help and Docs Section.
The Harness comes with one FLEX Control HUD. Additional owners will need their own HUD, so they are sold separately:
It’s Universal for all coming [H]arsh Products, so once you have one, you’re set. 😉
Try the Demos, and choose your size, over at the main store: [H]arsh Styles