We had a lot of feedback about the tkISO, most positive, but some constructive criticism as well. Based on that, the team worked to get a new update of the suit out. 🙂 Version 1.5 is now released, a free update to all purchasers. A new copy should be delivered to you, but if not, you can simply access the Redelivery terminal at Think Kink. (located right next to the tkISO display at Pirandello Bay )
Some highlights of what’s new:
– A Facemask. Yes, now you can show your face. But only behind mask. 🙂 Many color/texture and transparency options abound for this feature.
– Pigtails. Yes, for those who prefer that, it’s available.
– Hidable hands, arms, and boots: Hide away, in whatever combination you want.
And a bunch of other changes. Full list here:
1. Assorted bug fixes..
– menu crash when adding privileged operators
– clearing on some touch restrictions
– assorted spelling errors and grammar oopsies
Visual (style) changes
1. upped the number of colors available to 54 in 9 sets of 6 (whites, blacks, reds, pinks, blues, greens, yellows, browns and purples)
Did I miss any? Drop me a notecard!
2. with some trickery using Materials functions… added 5 new ‘shine’ types
— Nylon (think a Zentai look)
— Satin (tight and shiny)
— Leather (fine smooth glove type leather, Mrs Peel would swoon)
— Latex (shiny, but not too shiny, a simple polish)
— Polished (now THAT’S more like it!)
– You DO need a materials enabled viewer and the advanced lighting turned on to see the full effect. So your results may vary.
3. Hair, after many, many requests you now have a ponytail OR PIGTAILS! Big fluffy hair pigtails! (hair from UNDERGROUND).
4. Did I mention that ALL 54 colors can also be also be applied to the hair now? Not just 9?
5. oh and for those that REALLY want a latex/rubber/plastic look for the hair.. you can also use the 9 levels of SHINE.
6. Also due to the cries of anguish, you can now HIDE the boots, arms and/or hands to use your own. or add-on some amputation caps if that’s the RP you’re into. If you apply touch restrictions you don’t get the ball mittens if the hands are hidden. (Style > Special >)
7 Speaking of cries of anguish, people kept saying you could not hear the screaming when the shocks were being applied. Remixed the audio so you can enjoy the agony.
8. And for those people who like to gaze in the eyes of their ISO, watching the hopeless, helpless fear and ter…. er to see their eyes, if you look under (Style > Special >) you see a ‘mask’ option, this will quickly switch in a clear metal framed mask with a support under their chin so you can look at their face. You can also set the transparency level of the face plate-glass from 100% (clear) to 10% (you can almost see the face).
9 Speaking of seeing the face, shocks and screaming.. yes you can see them scream now if the mask is on.
10. and the mask has an optional BREATHER attachment, so it can function as a gas mask.. with optional breathing sounds and breathing mist.
11. Touch > was renamed Interact > the various restrictions broken into multiple separate menus.
12. A RUN restriction was added to Move > section
13. The hearing muffle was reworked, easier to follow, still frustrating.
14. Emote and IM block/garble have been broken off from the main ‘Speech Garble’ settings.
15. Emotes may now be ‘smart garbled’… emotes will be left mostly untouched. Try to sneak in something speechy and it will catch them… and you get punished.
16. Vision restrictions have changed. Removed three of windlight settings as they were a bit repetitive, but…
17. The restrictor plate is a little more detailed, slightly transparent (so you can see sorta what you’re not seeing) and has three levels of restriction. Alpha (the default) wider vision, Beta – same as it is now.. and Phi – her fault, her idea, evil evil evil.
18. There is a FOURTH option only accessible to the Current Operator, clicking the setting of the currently active restrictor plate will REMOVE it and leave the vision clear.. well it will still have the windlight effect.
19. We added a new timer restriction… LOCKDOWN.
ONLY the WEARER or PRIVILEGED OPERATOR may set a LOCKDOWN timer.
When the timer is placed in LOCKDOWN.
– it can’t be stopped
– it can’t be paused
– it can’t be modified
– restrictions can not be changed
– access to the menus are denied to everyone
– if the ISO tried to get to the menu, they have a 40% chance of being shocked.. and they will get a random timer penalty that is *REDACTED*
all until the timer finishes. so if you set it for 6 months SL time, you BETTER MEAN IT!