Based on feedback, we have worked on adjusting some features, and enhancing others.
To obtain the update, simply go to the Options menu (when nobody is captured!) and press Update. Your new version will be sent to you immediately.
Changelog for v1.01:
- Recapture Delay to 30 seconds
- Added a Message telling the Captive who captured them
- Changed all public messages from Say to Whisper
- Fixed bug with long range scans
- Prevented a possible listen crash
- Added Appearance changing to the Captive menu
- Added Secret Word setting to the Main menu
- Improved interactions with some RLV Relay ‘quirks’
- Added a ‘temporary ignore’ for the Trapping, when compatible Relays deny capture. The cage will stop asking again for up to 8 hours, unless Auto-trap mode is toggled on/off. Only works with compatible relays (so far TKPBA, iControl, Satomi)
- Added a “Captive Adjustment” increment toggle (Fast mode is 0.04m per click, Slow mode is 0.01m per click)
I’ve been working in partnership with Mija Perfferle as of late, and at last we have released our first joint product, the teasingTUBE:
Packed with a ridiculous # of features, it’s a nice addition to any dungeon.
- Low LI (Land Impact) rating, uses just 6 LI
- Rich texturing and stylish, detailed design. Utilizes Advanced Materials (not required).
- Door open/close control
- Auto Capture, with variable detection range
- Auto Release, with variable release times
- Captive Grace period, allows the released captive to avoid recapture
- Logout detection: timer pauses and recaptures when captive returns
- Large, easy to read Name and Release Time labels
- 3 access modes: (Private, Public, Group)
- Full Appearance control – choose from a wide selection of textures and colors
- Avatar clothing layer removal
- RLV shared item access (attach/detach folders)
- Configurable “Secret Word” – give your captive a chance to escape
- Multiple custom animations
- Avatar position can be adjusted for each animation
- ‘Access holes’ can be adjusted to any avatar height
- All adjustments are permanently saved for each avatar
- Ultra-Low Lag and Low Script count. (3 scripts 192k)
- RLV compatible
And best of all, if you are running an Advanced Materials capable viewer, you can see it in all its Advanced Materials glory.
So feel free to drop by [H]arsh or d&b to check it out and pick one up today!