I will be participating in Stroker Serpentine’s Sexpo, which runs from Dec 21st, through January 15th. Expect to see a wide array of items offered by a motley group of merchants as you’d likely ever find in Second Life. All of the details about Hunts, Events, and other details can be found on their site.
Location here: Stroker’s SeXpo (129,128,32)
Version 1.06 fixes a small but significant bug concerning leashing and RLV. Note this bug was only present in the clicker and *not* in the FLEX HUD. So I guess that’s why it stayed hidden for so long. :D
Vendors are updated, Updater is live, Come and get these updates at your earliest convenience. Enjoy, or read the details below.
- Fixed a problem that caused TP RLV Restrictions to no apply when other parties leashed/posted using the Clicker.
Based on feedback, we have worked on adjusting some features, and enhancing others.
To obtain the update, simply go to the Options menu (when nobody is captured!) and press Update. Your new version will be sent to you immediately.
Changelog for v1.01:
- Recapture Delay to 30 seconds
- Added a Message telling the Captive who captured them
- Changed all public messages from Say to Whisper
- Fixed bug with long range scans
- Prevented a possible listen crash
- Added Appearance changing to the Captive menu
- Added Secret Word setting to the Main menu
- Improved interactions with some RLV Relay ‘quirks’
- Added a ‘temporary ignore’ for the Trapping, when compatible Relays deny capture. The cage will stop asking again for up to 8 hours, unless Auto-trap mode is toggled on/off. Only works with compatible relays (so far TKPBA, iControl, Satomi)
- Added a “Captive Adjustment” increment toggle (Fast mode is 0.04m per click, Slow mode is 0.01m per click)
I’ve been working in partnership with Mija Perfferle as of late, and at last we have released our first joint product, the teasingTUBE:
Packed with a ridiculous # of features, it’s a nice addition to any dungeon.
- Low LI (Land Impact) rating, uses just 6 LI
- Rich texturing and stylish, detailed design. Utilizes Advanced Materials (not required).
- Door open/close control
- Auto Capture, with variable detection range
- Auto Release, with variable release times
- Captive Grace period, allows the released captive to avoid recapture
- Logout detection: timer pauses and recaptures when captive returns
- Large, easy to read Name and Release Time labels
- 3 access modes: (Private, Public, Group)
- Full Appearance control – choose from a wide selection of textures and colors
- Avatar clothing layer removal
- RLV shared item access (attach/detach folders)
- Configurable “Secret Word” – give your captive a chance to escape
- Multiple custom animations
- Avatar position can be adjusted for each animation
- ‘Access holes’ can be adjusted to any avatar height
- All adjustments are permanently saved for each avatar
- Ultra-Low Lag and Low Script count. (3 scripts 192k)
- RLV compatible
And best of all, if you are running an Advanced Materials capable viewer, you can see it in all its Advanced Materials glory.
So feel free to drop by [H]arsh or d&b to check it out and pick one up today!
I know it’s been a good long while since I’ve posted. There’s quite a few reasons for that. I ran into some health issues near the end of April, so it was necessary to cut back and concentrate on getting better, which I can say I did. :) Of course it goes without saying I needed a bit of a break anyway, what with how busy I had been at the store. I have to admit it’s been a bit hard to get back into the swing of creating, but I have dusted off my projects and am picking up where I left off.
Some other factors too, have been that the “New Materials” project has come a long way, and is now in Beta. This will be a very exciting development for all Second Life users, and I’ve been doing what I can to ensure bugs get fixed and things work to the benefit of all. It may not be much, but every bit helps. :) As I want to leverage these new features in my products, I have taken to learning more about how they will work and how best to use them, for not only those who can take advantage of it, but for those who can’t. The last thing I want to do is make items that only work for one segment of the population over others.
So yes, things have been slow and quiet here, but I fully expect over the coming months, for that to change. :) Good things come to those who wait they say.
You may recall this post I made a while back. And if you use the FLEX HUD with any frequency, you know how badly it acts when you try to use the Mouse Scroll Wheel. Well, No more!
Thanks to the help of Firestorm Developer Nicky Dasmijn, The Scroll Wheel bug has been fixed. The fix is currently in the latest Firestorm viewer, released yesterday (4.4.0). And It’s my understanding the fix will also be appearing in the next revision of the Catznip viewer.
If the recent activity on the JIRA I opened last year is any indication, LL will be picking up the fix soon as well. So if your favorite viewer isn’t among those, Point the developers of that viewer to this patch and get it added. :) They should know what to do with it.
Even the Earth is feeling Frisky this time of year.
I won’t lie, I’ve been finding it pretty hard to focus on SL lately (truthfully on anything, if I’m honest) But knowing myself as I do, it’s a temporary situation as the seasonal shift changes gears in my hormonal makeup. I just need to get some things out of my system and knock a few things off my RL to-do list and then I’ll be right as rain. :)
It’s not to say I’m not getting anything done. I am; it’s just slow. and I am not happy if I’m not progressing as fast as I want to be. I did get the Boot 100% UV mapped, and I’ve started tinkering with some new materials for an improved leather look. but it’s very fiddly and will take some time to get just right.
As well I’ve been working on a ‘secret’ project, which really doesn’t need to be that secret. but I’ll just say, it’s a new partnership with someone, and we are working on a project together. When we have something to show, I’ll tell more.
Enjoy your spring flings :)